Everyone thinks they have it all figured out, what to look out for what to pay attention to. I myself am new idiot I know that it's way more bigger than most can even wrap their head around and that's just the truth some people are just way more in tune with what the bigger calling is. But let's go ahead and break it down for regular thinking folks. Please don't be naive and think that these people would go to the nail to do all they do just to make it so basic they all could ever be about is getting that money while we were being distracted by everything else. So simple minded huh, I find it to be such a tragedy when people actually can truly not see the greatness before them and stuck in the rat race that you'll never win called the economy and these my friends are cold f****** facts! you have been running from denying or your ignorance is just too blissful or you are raised with your parents telling you oh that could ever happen .well go ahead and break that cycle for the sake of your children.
In this blog we see how things look through podcasters eyes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I feel that we are being bamboozled. Not a great thing for our government, or anyone to be honest. Everyone thinks they have it all figured ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you for respectful participation
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.